Monday, June 11, 2007

I thought that my point was quite clear.


I thought that my point was quite clear. It was an almost satirical view on the subject, but I will elaborate for you. People will boycott Israel just to get everyone's back up. Personally, I feel its more of an Anti Semitic move that everyone can jump on the band wagon of, and say that its for the sake of the “boycott”. If someone feels so passionate about boycotting a country that has the right to defend themselves. like we all do against acts of terrorism, then do it properly! All the inventions, products and technologies that I mentioned are just as Israeli as humus and olives. I think it’s idiotic and hypocritical to say, we will boycott one product, but the real stuff that makes a difference to everyone’s lives, people will pretend to not know who invented and revolutionised technologies that make your life easier. I can imagine the Ignorant fool standing in front of the pickle stand not taking the Israeli brand because he is boycotting Israel, but will at the same time talk on his cell phone to his wife who is surfing the net on the latest centrino duo processor.

Simply put. If anyone will boycott Israel, I want your life to be inconvenienced. Don’t use your cell phone, computer and so on. You will then see the contribution made by Israel, and your act of stupidity based on a lack of knowledge will be to the detriment of your comfort and general way of functioning in today’s society.

Regarding your statement about Israel’s refusal to negotiate; You evidently are horribly misinformed about the situation in Israel, and more specifically with Israel’s recent past. Israel has had offers of up to 94% of the west bank and gaza. yasser afarat refused these offers. No country in the world would offer such concession, but it was done in Israel. The arabs will plead for negotiations for media coverage, but wont simply cease firing rockets from Gaza into Israel on a daily basis. When negotiations do take place, suicide bombers continue to attack. Negotiations are a 2 sided affair. Israel has done her part far beyond any call of duty to negotiate and settle the issue, but is met with attack and aggression.

I cant stand discussing topics with ignorant people, so please inform yourself with the facts before you make such ridiculous comments!

Please refer to this site as there is a wealth of knowledge about the current and historical situation in Israel.

Please also refer to Debka about the killing that I'm sure you are refering to as I'm sure you are refering to the daily missile attacks coming from Gaza (which is land that has been given in the pursuit of peace)






2 comments:

Smooth said...

Thank you for the link, I appreciate it.

goldring said...

B"H

Sure thing buddy man!